American, Silicon Valley based Software company Signet, Inc. is looking for a self-motivated Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer (Angular+Node.js) who contributes to the success of our company and who would be responsible for operating within fast-paced initiatives in Agile lifecycle.
Signet, Inc is an enterprise provider of digital engagement tools that transform how companies engage with their employees and customers. It is a single platform that spans across the entire enterprise that includes digitally transforming global client center engagement, strategizing content and creation services for advanced digital endpoints, and enhancing client center personalization, automation and engagement.
Nexus is a groundbreaking SaaS platform that specializes in Executive Engagement Programs. Our single platform manages all facets of an executive engagement from scheduling and logistics to Deal Upsell and Acceleration. Nexus takes sales enablement to the next level within the enterprise as our client’s roster includes the Fortune 1000. https://nexuscenter.io/why-nexus/about-nexus/
Project team: 22 people
Office location: Kyiv, Kontraktova Ploshcha metro station (just within 1-minute walk distance).
Working hours: flexible 8-hour working day (mainly it is from 11 am till 8 pm).
- Design and create a complex JS application with a team located in different countries
- Work closely with development teams to resolve issues and overcome technical challenges
- Perform development from conception, user interface
- Be involved in a code review process
- Be involved into Scrum events participation
- Mentor and supervise Junior Software Engineers
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Angular 2+ or relevant alternative
- Understanding of and practical experience with SOLID principles and GOF patterns
- Passionate about creating RESTful APIs, with consideration for reusability, extensibility and focus on applying consistency
- Knowledge of OAuth and the security concerns of an Internet-facing service
- Experience with docker
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- English level intermediate +
Will be a plus:
- Experience with other programming languages (Java, C#, Python, Go, etc.)
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
The company offers:
- Opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Attractive salary with a regular review
- Annual performance bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance after 3 months of employment
- 15 workdays of annual vacation and up to 2 weeks of Christmas vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Team buildings and social activities
- Office right in the city center and close to subway
- Company stock options
- Friday office lunches
- Personal English lessons
To apply, please send your resume and why you think you’re the right person for the job to email@example.com with the subject line “Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer Position”.