We are seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented office coordinator to join our organization to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and administrative tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly, optimizing our employee engagement, and are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
- Responsible for all office administrative processes
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Perform various clerical tasks as needed (file papers, organize supplies, etc.)
- Executive staff assistance as needed for scheduling and administrative tasks
- Assist operations in shipping and receiving from the office
- Book Employee Travel
- Manage Office Supplies
- Oversee Kitchen and Break Room
- Assist in Office Planning and Furnishing
- Help facilitate company events
- Assist operations team in hiring process
- Assist with company website and other digital property updates
- Supporting other teams with various administrative tasks
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Associate’s/College degree; BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems is a plus
Signet is a digital media and display network solution provider specializing in content creation, management and distribution across enterprise networks and platforms.
We stay about 5 years ahead of our competitors, leveraging our clients for insight in order to deliver leading edge technology and services. We’ve hired a diverse mix of people who bring expertise from various industries and fields to create this new hybrid SaaS/ProServe model.
We’re leaders in our industry and have won multiple awards for interactive, and creative marketing. Our no-nonsense, down-to-earth attitude and close relationships turn our clients into brand evangelists. Get to work with some of the world largest and cool brands as clients: IBM, Visa, eBay, GoPro, T-Mobile, HP, Verizon, Hitachi, etc.
JOB SITE: 630 S 1st Street, San Jose, CA 95113
To apply, please send your resume and why you think you’re the right person for the job to email@example.com with the subject line “Office Coordinator Position”.