Signet is seeking an experience, highly motivated, and self-driven Lead Infrastructure Engineer who will manage and support Signet’s infrastructure across all platforms, environments, and technology stacks. This vital role will perform activities across the entire life cycle of information technology systems operated for Signet and support the scale of the platform. This will be a hands-on lead infrastructure engineer role while managing and building out a team under you that aligns to the company’s strategic direction.
The Lead Infrastructure Engineer position will require excellent technical architecture, collaboration, and communication skills as they will work closely with other team members across departments as well as key client stakeholders. The lead role will be accountable for overseeing the definition and process for SDLC infrastructure, dev opps, and release management, among other critical tasks related to our ever-growing platform.
- Manage a team of system, dev opps, and IT engineers, in-house and offshore
- Manage advanced AWS components (EC2, Cloudfront, WAF, RDS, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, SQS etc.) •
- Design, implement, and improve Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments
- Guide engineering teams on infrastructure choices, sizing and cost
- Provide operational support to engineering teams
- Provide approach, oversight, and support for replacing existing legacy software processes with new services through possible amazon/cloud offerings.
- Innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, and out-of-the-box thinking
Technical Knowledge and Experience:
- 4-5 years of experience in AWS platform and technologies •
- 1-3 years of managing a team of direct reports
- Experience with multiple databases (MySQL, Redis, MSFT,etc.) •
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge in Linux system administration
- Familiarity with VPCs and Containerization
- Knowledge of microservices topologies
- Excellent communication skills and an excitement about learning new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience (Not required)
Signet is a digital media and display network solution provider specializing in content creation, management and distribution across enterprise networks and platforms.
We stay about 5 years ahead of our competitors, leveraging our clients for insight in order to deliver leading edge technology and services. We’ve hired a diverse mix of people who bring expertise from various industries and fields to create this new hybrid SaaS/ProServe model.
We’re leaders in our industry and have won multiple awards for interactive, and creative marketing. Our no-nonsense, down-to-earth attitude and close relationships turn our clients into brand evangelists. Get to work with some of the world largest brands as clients: IBM, Visa, eBay, GoPro, T-Mobile, HP, Verizon, Hitachi, etc.
JOB SITE: 630 S 1st Street, San Jose, CA 95113
To apply, please send your resume and why you think you’re the right person for the job to email@example.com with the subject line “Lead Infrastructure Position”.