American, Silicon Valley based Software company Signet, Inc. is looking for a self-motivated Junior Software Testing Engineer who contributes to the success of our company and who would be responsible for operating within fast-paced initiatives in Agile lifecycle.
Signet, Inc is an enterprise provider of digital engagement tools that transform how companies engage with their employees and customers. It is a single platform that spans across the entire enterprise that includes digitally transforming global client center engagement, strategizing content and creation services for advanced digital endpoints, and enhancing client center personalization, automation and engagement.
Signet offers a product suite that our enterprise clients leverage to enhance the center experience they provide to their customers. This product suite includes multiple applications that run across various digital endpoints from web, tablets, flat screen displays, large format media walls, and interactive displays.
The core product is a customer engagement application that is developed as a web and tablet application that our enterprise clients leverage to enhance the center experience they provide to their customers. This application uses our Signet Digital Engagement Platform and a Scheduling Integration System to provide attendees with briefing information such as: where the meeting is located within the center, the date and time of the meeting, and session topics. The app adds extra value to attendees by enabling access on any of their devices and includes additional information in the form of downloadable media, suggestions of places to eat, visit, and stay, and information about the center. Attendees are also able to provide feedback in the application regarding their briefings, which gives the clients valuable and actionable data on the success of their briefings and how to improve them. More info: https://signet.tv/platform/client-centers
Project team: 5 people
Office location: Kyiv, Kontraktova Ploshcha metro station (just within 1-minute walk distance).
Working hours: flexible 8-hour working day (mainly it is from 11 am till 8 pm).
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including analyzing requirements, developing test plans, test cases, and execution of test scripts
- Analyze the impact of new solution and run appropriate regression testing
- Analyze logs in order to understand the root causes of issues
- Create test reports and actively use different quality metrics
- 1+ year of experience in functional testing.
- Testing experience throughout the project lifecycle
- Good testing theory knowledge and understanding
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional service
- Knowledge of Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with test management tools
- Good communication skills
- English level intermediate +
Will be a plus:
- Basic expertise in web or mobile development technologies.
- Experience with the following tools: Jira, Confluence
- Web services testing
The company offers:
- Opportunity for career growth
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Attractive salary with a regular review
- Employee performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance after 3 months of employment
- Minimum 15 workdays of annual vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Team buildings and social activities
- Office right in the city center and close to subway
- Tea/coffee/cookies and other goodies
- Personal English lessons
To apply, please send your resume and why you think you’re the right person for the job to email@example.com with the subject line “Junior Software Testing Engineer Position”.