The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is to lead the post-sales life cycle for Signet’s portfolio of happy customers. As the “voice of the customer” for Signet, the CSM must be an active listener and strategic thinker who can strike the appropriate balance between the customer’s needs and the company’s business objectives – ability to wear both the “customer hat” and the “Signet hat” to achieve success for both.
- Serve as the primary post-sales point-of-contact for Humanity’s Enterprise portfolio of customers
- Partner with customers to establish clear business goals, timelines, priorities, and metrics of success
- Proactively work directly with large customers, interacting with various levels of management ranging from Directors to C-level executives
- Serve as the primary point of escalation for critical customer issues
- Partner with Sales and Business Development to ensure prospective customers have full awareness of the Customer Success program and the competitive differentiators
- Support Solutions Engineering in the successful execution of Humanity account onboarding and roll out for new and prospective customers
- Develop a targeted training and adoption plan, based on customer-specific business objectives to increase user engagement, retention and satisfaction
- Lead training for customer teams (webinar and in-person), highlighting key Humanity features and functionality
- Proactively identify expansion opportunities, as well as customer health risks, and effectively leverage internal teams to mitigate non-renewal (churn) risk
- Analyze and monitor customer data to draw insights with the goal of communicating those findings to customers in order to modify user behavior and increase user productivity
- Develop and conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) to assess progress against goals, assess opportunities for improvement, assess impact of Humanity on user productivity
- Partner with product and support teams to identify ways to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure high-priority customer needs are being met – coordinate with sales, marketing, product, support, and engineering teams to escalate high-impact customer needs;
- Effectively manage customer relationships – and own responsibility for retention (renewals).
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree;
- 3-5+ years B2B experience in customer success;
- Previous B2B sales and/or account management experience is considered a plus;
- Strong commitment to ensuring customers’ business objectives are achieved;
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing environment and developing/driving internal initiatives to increase user engagement and satisfaction;
- Ability to manage ambiguity and operate effectively, even when things are not defined or the way forward is not certain – make sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information;
- Accountability – holding self (and others) accountable to meet commitments;
- Ability to analyze customer usage data and develop recommendations based on data insights;
- Ability to prioritize customer needs and surface the issues internally that will have the most impact on customer satisfaction and retention;
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you;
- Desire to work in a team-based, collaborative environment;
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills;
- Comfortable presenting to customers in-person and via web conference/phone;
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects;
- Passionate about building customer relationships;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
Signet is a digital media and display network solution provider specializing in content creation, management and distribution across enterprise networks and platforms.
We stay about 5 years ahead of our competitors, leveraging our clients for insight in order to deliver leading edge technology and services. We’ve hired a diverse mix of people who bring expertise from various industries and fields to create this new hybrid SaaS/ProServe model.
We’re leaders in our industry and have won multiple awards for interactive, and creative marketing. Our no-nonsense, down-to-earth attitude and close relationships turn our clients into brand evangelists. Get to work with some of the world largest and cool brands as clients: IBM, Visa, eBay, GoPro, T-Mobile, HP, Verizon, Hitachi, etc.
JOB SITE: 630 S 1st Street, San Jose, CA 95113
To apply, please send your resume and why you think you’re the right person for the job to email@example.com with the subject line “Customer Success Manager Position”.